Wednesday, March 17, 2010

INTI Charity Night

Hey guys, it has been a long time I didn't update my blog...so now is the time for me to share something here with you all...

Last two days (Monday), I went back INTI for Charity Night. Haha, believe it or not guys, I really went for the charity show!! Well, I want to say thank to my friends who sent and accompanied me back to INTI. We reached INTI around 7pm and the show had actually started. We got into the hall at about 7.30pm, and of course we had missed out a few performances. Anyway, we enjoyed the following performances. There was variety of performances, which included performances from each orphanage, INTI club performances, singing and dancing, as well as the highlights of the night--beat box performance, performances from Ultimate Power Groups and the singing session of Anthena Beh.

For your information, the beat boxer, Shawn, is only an 18-year-old guy, yet he is already a world ranking 16th beat boxer. We were amazed of his live performance. Next, there were four performances from the top twelve Ultimate Power Groups. We missed out the first group, but still enjoyed the rest, and not forget to mention about the MC who came along with them was really humour. The last event on the list was the singing session from Anthena Beh. I have to admit that she is a not-really-that-famous singer, and I not even know her even till the time when she performed on the stage. Anyway, though she is not famous, she did sing really well that night.

Overall, I would say that the Charity Night was a success. The organizer managed to hand over a fund of RM1700 to each of the six orphanages. The orphans representing their respective orphanages had performed well throughout the night, especially for the group of boys who performing break dance. It was nice, and cute too. ^^ Some of them are really talented.

I like this kind of event, it’s meaningful and meanwhile can help those who are in need. Hopefully, there will be more charity events in the future, not only in our school, but throughout the world too, spreading LOVE to the world, to those in need.

Sometimes I feel quite sympathetic to the orphans. Do we have to say this is what so-called fate to them, or do we have to point our fingers accusing the irresponsible parents? I wonder.

3 comments: