Saturday, February 13, 2010

Unforgettable Birthday Celebrations



My 19th birthday is quite unforgettable this year. Thanks to all my friends.^^

My first birthday celebration was done with my INTI friends, on last Wednesday night. Actually they bring forward the celebration as they all will be going back on Thursday night. We were playing cards at dining hall that day and this was actually part of their plans. While i was obsessed playing cards, song of happy birthday came out from behind, ShiLing was carrying a birthday cake towards me and the rest were singing the song. I was quite confused at that moment, wondering whose birthday actually before i got the answer.
I made a wish and there was a traditional event before we could eat the cake,i.e i had to take out one candle from the cake using mouth, and the candle had already been pushed deep inside the cake, the purpose was obvious, i.e to make my face 'creamy'. While i was trying to take the candle out, some of them pushed my head down making my face full of cream!!! Oh my goodness!! My ugliest look had been given to them...LOL. I took about 15 minutes just to clean my face and hair. After that, we took photos and ate the cake and continued to play cards. It was really fun for the brief celebration, and we were scolded by the guard there as we were making a lot of noise, hehe.
Oh yea, before i forget, i wanna say thank you to my roommate siewlin for her 'special gift' that day, it was really special and...funny too, LOL. Actually the gift was just a simple ride on her back, she carried me on her back, and walked around at basketball court, and at that moment i really wondered why she suddenly did so, but later on i got the answer. How cool was it.~~ It seems weird but it really means a lot to me. Thanks ya siewlin, muacksss.....
I can't say that there was no surprise at all, though i could guess it before the celebration. The thing most surprised me was that i never thought the celebration would be carried out in a gambling situation, quite unique in this case, LOL.





For the second birthday celebration, it was celebrated with my friends here in my hometown last night. I was again treated badly by them, LOL.
They had their own plan and trying hard to cheat me just to give me a surprise. However, i could guess it before the surprise came, maybe i'm too clever, haha. A few of them cheat me to a park, and there were others of them waiting for me there. Again, i had to blow the candle(though there is saying that we can't blow the candles for second time). They closed my eyes and brought me to the park. When i reached there and opened my eyes, there was a large box right in front of me. They urged me to open it, and i was thinking would there be a person hiding inside? It's true! One of my friends jumped out from the box when i unwrapped it. How funny was it. As soon as i opened the box, some flour were thrown towards me, and i had successfully 'turned white' in just a few seconds, LOL. After some snapshots, there was again the traditional event of taking out the candle using mouth, and guess what, i was again became 'creamy'. What more funny was, when they wanted to give me the gift, they just found it disappeared!! After searching here and there, they just realised that one of them had accidentally threw it away! Arghhh.....My birthday's gift..TT__TT Anyway, i'm ok with it. Now you should able to see why i said the celebration was unforgettable.
Wanna say thank you to my best friend Jiayi, i know that she was busy on that day actually, as that day was her sister's wedding as well, but she still spent her precious time to celebrate with me, really appreciate it, thanks Jiayi, love you~

Now the time had just passed 12am, it's the first day of CNY!! Happy CNY everyone...Gong Xi Fa Cai~
By the way, my place here is full of firecrackers' sound right now, and the sky is full of fireworks. I like this moment~^^
Enjoy your days ya everyone... got to go and enjoy now...see ya after one week~



1 comment: