Thursday, August 20, 2009

Enjoying moment at Giant



Yesterday, I went to Giant together with five of my friends, Siewlin, Macy, Feiwen, Mayuree and Joanne. This was my first time to Giant although I have been here for more than one month… XD We went there by INTI bus, and the bus was monopolized by us after all—because there was nobody in the bus except us. So we took the opportunity to take a few photos there.

We reached Giant after about 15 minutes and we had our lunch at KFC then. After that, we enjoyed our shopping time and I bought a pair of clothes for each of my twins nephews (make up for their first birthday present)…^^



After finished buying our stuffs, we realized that we had missed the bus.
Therefore we had to wait another hour for the next bus.
While waiting at the bus station, we took some photos (again), as we were too boring…lol

By the way, I had returned to my home this afternoon, and I was now enjoying my time with my beloved family^^
Happy holiday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. hng ~ leave me alone, u know now how many guys in our room or not ?! all shouting "motor tak jalan", "wire putus tak", "sejuk ke panas" !!

    ReplyDelete